Skopos Hospitality Restaurant Group announces their first ever restaurant week, kicking off January 23rd and running through February 12th. North Jersey residents can experience curated prix-fixe menus consisting of their favorite menu items and some new menu items as well.
Restaurant week will be taking place at all six Skopos Hospitality restaurants: Cowan’s Public in Nutley, The Barrow House in Clifton, The Vanguard in Harrison, Gus’ Last Word in Wood-Ridge, Franklin Social in Jersey City and their newest location – The Parkside Social in Verona. All Restaurant Week menus can be found online at each of the restaurant’s websites. Guests can visit their favorite Skopos Hospitality restaurant and take advantage of the unique prix-fixe menus at Skopos’ sister locations too. Reservations are highly recommended.
Guests will also be dining for a cause. Skopos Hospitality will be donating a percentage of all Restaurant Week sales to New Jersey ProStart National Restaurant Educational Foundation, a 2 year industry-backed culinary arts and restaurant management program for high school students. The program reaches approximately 165,000 students in the United States. Skopos Hospitality is excited to be partnering with them for this fundraiser.
Website links for each Restaurant Week Menu are as follows:
· Cowan’s Public in Nutley, NJ: cowanspublic.com/restaurant-week
· The Barrow House in Clifton, NJ: thebarrowhouse.com/restaurant-week
· The Vanguard in Harrison, NJ: thevanguardharrison.com/skopos-restaurant-week
· Gus’ Last Word in Wood-Ridge, NJ: guslastword.com/restaurantweek
· Franklin Social in Jersey City: https://franklinsocial.com/restaurantweek
· The Parkside Social in Verona: theparksidesocial.com/restaurant-week